" A happy crew is a productive crew" - Linda Elerbee
Freud said "We do therapy so that we can work and love."
So much of our daily lives are spent at work'
We develop relationships with people we work with, whether they be bosses, colleagues and or employees, Sometimes, these relationships become dysfunctional and complicated.
Prior to becoming a therapist, I worked in a variety of work settings both corporate and creative and have years of supervisory experience. If you are a manager or leader in your organization, I can help you with the following:
1. Communicate with your staff in a clear and compassionate way so that you can become an inspiring leader.
2. Understand difficulty employees and how to talk with the so that you can either manage them into or out of their job.
3. Think systemically and understand how the whole system of your office environment effects different parts of the hole.
If you are an employee, struggling with either difficult colleagues or a difficult manager, I can help you with:
1. Setting limits and communicating such with compassion and clarity.
2. Understanding the heart of the conflict and develop strategies for how to work with this person.
3, Decide if it makes more sense to leave and how to do so with dignity and professionalism.
If this is something you think would be beneficial for you, please contact me.